Access to our website
Access to our website is temporarily allowed and for this reason, we reserve any right to discontinue its operation as well as to any modification concerning its use without prior notice. For this reason, we are not responsible for as long as our website is not available in whole or in part.
We also reserve the right to restrict access to our website, in whole or in part, to users registered on it.
You have the obligation to take all necessary technically appropriate actions that are in your sphere of responsibility to access our website. You also have an obligation to ensure in every way that those who may use your own means of internet access are aware of these terms and abide by them.
Information we collect about you
The use of our website is allowed only if its use does not violate the law. For this reason, it is expressly forbidden to use our website:
- If your use violates any national or international law or regulation.
- If the use you make is in bad faith, or it is made for fraudulent purposes or has malicious or fraudulent consequences.
- If by using our website you are illegally monitoring, harassing, or exercising any kind of violence or threat or attempting to make any of the above.
- If by using our website you send uninvited or without consent correspondence, which contains advertising or promotional material.
- If you knowingly transmit any type of data that contain viruses, Trojan Horses, Worms, Time Bombs, Keystroke Loggers, spyware, advertising software (adware) or any type of software or code that may adversely affect the operation of software or electronic equipment (hardware) either of our own or of any third party.
- If you transmit, distribute, or reproduce any type of material that is offensive, libelous, abusive, hateful or invites third parties to perform such acts, as well as material that may be misleading or deceitful for third parties.
Additionally, you expressly agree to:
- That you will not reproduce, copy, or emulate our website in any way, either in whole or in part, without our written consent.
- That you will not provide us with inaccurate, false, or misleading information.
- That you will not gain access without permission, will not interfere, and will not cause damage or downtime:
- In any part f our website
- Any type f electronic equipment in which our website is stored
- Any type f software on which our website operates or which we use to provide access to it, as well as
- Any type f electronic equipment or software used by any third party
Trademark and Intellectual/Industrial Property Rights
All relevant rights in trademarks and intellectual/industrial property as well as in any way published material on our website are either our property or we have received the corresponding license to use them, unless more specific reference is made to them.
All the above, which may, indicatively and not restrictively, include images, graphic and graphic depictions, texts, visual and audio material to be reproduced, are our property and it is expressly forbidden to convert, copy, reproduce, display, distribute and share them in any way, without our written consent.
Publication of Information and Material
The publication of informationand any kind of material on our website does not constitute professional advice on our part and should not be considered as such and therefore we do not bear any liability.
Changes to our Website
Our goal is to keep our website up to date both in terms of content and technical level. For this reason, there may be a need to temporarily deny access to our website or even to suspend its operation for an indefinite period of time. Despite our best efforts the material posted on our website may not be the most recent or up to date and we do not undertake the obligation to make such updates.
The material presented on your website is provided without any assurance or guarantee for its completeness and correctness.
We also do not assure or guarantee that the content of the website and its technical data are completely free from electronic viruses or other malicious software.
We further assume no responsibility for any damage you may suffer from the use of the website either positive or consequential, direct or indirect, as for any loss of profit whether it comes from the inability to use our website or is a result of such use.
Links to our website
Links to our website
Wherever on our website there are links to other websites and other material provided by third parties, these links are provided solely for your information. We do not carry out any audit whatsoever on the above websites and on the material of third parties and we have absolutely no control over them. We are also not partners or representatives of the legal owners of the above and we are not responsible for any damage you may suffer from the use of these links.
Suspension of use and exclusion
- Immediate termination of access rights to our website either as a simple or as a registered user, which can be either temporary or permanent.
- Send you a letter, protest and warning about future consequences.
- Take legal action against you, which may, among other things, concern our compensation for any damage we have suffered, which you hereby accept that you are responsible for reparation.
- Disclosure of all relevant information to the relevant authorities if we consider that you have committed infringements for which they are competent.
Applicable Law/Competent Courts